We offer a family of gutter guard products to match your budget and gutter protection
needs – and all of our gutter guard products are tested independently to perform.
Our gutter guard products are installed by our Authorized Dealer Network,* representing
the best gutter contractors across North America in more than 200 markets. That’s
more than 650 sales people and 1,100 trained installers.
The experienced contractors in our Authorized Dealer Network will work with you
to recommend the right gutter guard product for your specific needs.
- The strongest, most effective gutter guard to keep debris out
of your gutters.
- Independently tested:
- Resists winds of up to 110 mph (Miami-Dade County standards,
the strictest in the United States).
- Handles downpours of up to 22 inches per hour or 528”
per day – enough to float Noah’s Ark!
- Withstands weights up to 1,200 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Beautiful, Safe, Strong
- A variety of colors to blend your downspouts & gutter guards with your roof line.
- Protect your family from falls and injury.
- The strongest aluminum gutter protection.
- Lifetime Guarantee – transferable to the new owner when
you sell your home.
Engineered to protect against pine and fir needles
- The patented design features an exclusive perforation
pattern with water flow ridges and valleys to handle heavy rainfalls while stopping
pine and fir needles from entering your gutters.
- Independently tested leaf gutter guards to meet the same stringent standards
as Gutter Topper®.
- Attaches to your gutters
and forms a protective cover that actually strengthens your gutter system.
- Works on virtually any roof and gutter type, including
- Unique slope and ribbed design stops leaves and debris
from collecting on this gutter guard.
- Patented perforation pattern lets water flow easily
into your gutters – even in torrential downpours.
- Thick aluminum manufacturing for strength.
- Choice of colors and sizes for any seamless raingutter system.
- Most advanced vinyl gutter guard system with the
strength and performance of aluminum.
- Multi-rib design prevents leaves from building up and
lets water flow easily into your residential rain gutters – even in torrential downpours.
- UV inhibitor keeps it flexible.
- Installs securely under the shingle and to the lip of
- Contact us for more information on availability: 877-My-Topper/877-698-6773
* See participating dealers for information on specific products that they offer.